Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Audiobooks
I had no luck getting into the Net Library site. I have downloaded audio books onto my ipod. Itunes is really easy to use. I'm not a big fan of audio books, personally. I have listened to a few on road trips. I like podcasts, so what's the difference? I don't know--maybe it's the character voices that bother me. Audio books are really good for ESL and bilingual students. I would pair them with the book so the student could hear and read at the same time. However, I would not want to be in charge of downloading the books for groups of students--how long would that take ? Hours-days ? Once I get Net Library figured out, I will be able to show students how to download audio books onto their own personal mp3 players.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment