My Favorite Bluebonnet Books

  • The Penderwicks on Gardam Street
  • Someone Named Eva
  • Help Me Mr. Mutt!

YouTube

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YouTube

YouTube is fun, but it is easy to become overwhelmed with video results if you're not specific. And sometimes, you think you are being specific but you just can't pull out the perfect video that you watch three months ago. Last week, I was trying to find that cute book care video that Leah sent at the beginning of the school year--couldn't pull it up out of the thousands that showed up not having a thing to do with "book care". I finally had to use Google to find a library website that had the video embedded in its site. It would be nice to have a LibraryTube site. I chose the Dewey Cat video because I love cats. We have library cat at Bellaire--one of those mechanical sleeping cats which looks like it is breathing and purrs. New students and staff actually think it is alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment